Who We Are
The Legislative Fiscal Office is an independent agency created by statute to provide factual and unbiased information to both the House of Representatives and the State Senate. The Office provides assistance to individual legislators, committees of the Legislature and the entire Legislature. Legislators' individual requests are considered confidential and will remain confidential unless otherwise requested.
Fiscal Notes are released and published automatically upon final review and electronic signature. Find the fiscal notes on the Louisiana Legislature Website. Use the search to find the bill under the approriate session and click the Notes link.
Find our other publications and documents by using the navigation bar on the right or below:
- Staff :: Includes a list of staff member's email address and assigned agencies
- Forms :: Includes fiscal note worksheets and impact statement worksheets
- Budget and Fiscal Documents :: Includes significant enhancements and reductions issues, BA-7 Analysis and Interim Emergency Board Analysis
- Revenue and Economic Documents :: Includes official revenue estimates and economic analysis
- Performance Indicators :: Includes both mid-year and year-end indicators
- Publications :: Includes Focus on the Fisc, Legislative Fiscal Highlights and other issue oriented reports
900 North 3rd Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
P.O. Box 44097
Baton Rouge, LA 70804-4097
For any problems, suggestions or comments about the website, please send an email to email@example.com.